Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I just found this forum yesterday when I was looking for information, and I've already received some great advice here, so I thought I should introduce myself. My husband and I have a lovely 2-year old white and black kitty named Corina. As these things happen, she chose us: we were at the shelter and she walked right up to my husband, and that's all she wrote! We took her home that day and have loved her ever since.

I come from a family of cat lovers but Corina's the first cat I've "owned". It's certainly a treat. She likes to make mischief but she's one of the most affectionate cats I've met, which means we forgive her every time.

I've included a picture of her as a kitten so you can see some of her distinctive markings. As our first vet said, "she looks like someone flicked paint all over her!"

Nice to meet you all!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,355 Posts
Welcome!

Corina is adorable. First cat you've owned? Nope. Dogs have owners, cats have staff. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha! True. I was trying to find the right word for that. She's not the first cat I've known and loved, but she is the first cat for whom I'm paying vet bills. :)

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Such cute markings on Corina! It's so funny her tail is completely black with her mostly white body. That's one of the things I love about cats, is their artistic markings.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hello schmei! It sounds like Corina has you wrapped around her little paw. She is a proud owner of her very own human lol. I am so happy you posted a picture of her. She is the first cat i have seen that has similiar markings to my Cloud down to the solid tail. I don't know if you can tell well in this picture.

How old is your kitty? Cloud is a year and a half. Your girl is pretty. I can't wait to see more of her!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts