Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my name is Kiki and I reside in Ohio with my daughter and our many pets including cats!! I just thought I would introduce myself. If you have any questions about me feel free to ask. HEHE

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HEHE... I have to laugh at that... because I just cut my hair and it's not even 3 inches long!! LOL... I know what you mean by saying that though. LOL :lol:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Kikigirl in da haus! Whatz up?!!!! WELCOME to the GROUP :D :D
What GREAT pics of your kittys, they're adorable! Look forward to seeing you roamin round here :lol:
because I just cut my hair and it's not even 3 inches long
Kikigirl, you have about two inches more hair than I do! I go short, shorter than short in the summer (I swim alot and don't want to mess with it!) I have the Halle Barry type hair and cut and thats about all I could compare with her(she's striking for sure) It's so liberating, I'm never overwhelmed with a bad hair day cuz its not there :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Oh bummer! I try to think up these nice welcome lines, to not say the same thing all the time and I mess up. :D

I know how nice it feels to cut the hair for the summer. HOT HOT HOT with it and nice and cool without it. Now I have semi long hair, so I hope for a cool summer. :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CatAholic said:
Kikigirl in da haus! Whatz up?!!!! WELCOME to the GROUP :D :D
What GREAT pics of your kittys, they're adorable! Look forward to seeing you roamin round here :lol:
because I just cut my hair and it's not even 3 inches long
Kikigirl, you have about two inches more hair than I do! I go short, shorter than short in the summer (I swim alot and don't want to mess with it!) I have the Halle Barry type hair and cut and thats about all I could compare with her(she's striking for sure) It's so liberating, I'm never overwhelmed with a bad hair day cuz its not there :lol: :lol:
WOW!! Thank you, you make me feel really welcomed! :D :D :D

Also, thanks malcolmsmom for admiring my kitties! :D

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Welcome to the forum. All of your furrbabies are adorable too. I must say that I have the opposite of short hair. My hair used to be by my waist almost but I trimmed it a couple of inches....it's still long and hot for summer time :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts