Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
Welcome, Valerie!

We need to see more of your cat before guessing what she might be mixed with. :grin:

She's gorgeous!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hello Valerie,
Welcome to the forum. What a cute face of your kitty. I'm not a breed expert, but I believe the whole cat should be shown:p.
cheers
Janusz.

·
Registered
71 Posts
She's beautiful! She looks like she's got some Siamese in her, but I'm not an expert on breeds :) She has the markings of one though.

·
Registered
31 Posts
If she is a ragdoll, she will go limp when you pick her up, like a ragdoll. My friend had one of those. Very mellow kitty. She would just sit there and let her do anything she wanted. Pretty much layed around all the time, not very active. But very sweet natured.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
If she is a ragdoll, she will go limp when you pick her up, like a ragdoll. My friend had one of those. Very mellow kitty. She would just sit there and let her do anything she wanted. Pretty much layed around all the time, not very active. But very sweet natured.
Sadly the "limp" part is not true for all Ragdolls. Muffs is a purebred ragdoll and she screams and fights for dear life when you try to pick her up! :) But, I agree with very gentle and not too active...also they tend to be very quiet cats and don't jump too high.

In the last two pictures you posted, she looks like she could be a Ragdoll or Ragdoll mix. She's lovely!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Valerie! Your cat is so beautiful...I love pointed cats, regardless of the breed. I just adopted a blue-point siamese mix, myself...so we've both got blue-eyed girls!

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
I have a pure bred Raggie too. Doesn't go limp. Likes to be held but on her terms.

Very mellow and laid back. But that could come from being 'big boned'

1 - 20 of 24 Posts