Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I want to first say hello to the community and to say that I'm here to learn as much about cat husbandry as possible. A little about myself: I'm a first time cat owner. I've owned many different species of pets but this is my first kitty. So needless to say I can learn alot.

A little about my kitty: She 7 months old and a tortie with amber colored eyes. Very playful and extremely sweet. She was rescued from one of my local from Indiana before coming to her foster mom and then to me. I saw her in PetSmart and fell in love. She's very talkative, more than I initially thought she'd talk but it's okay. Her name is Paisley Dora. And her intials spell out PDA which totally describes her. Her original name was Dora the Explorer and why I didn't keep the full name is self explanatory but I just call her Paisley for short. Or as my friend calls her, Paizers.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Torties are so pretty! I love the name Paisley, it is so pretty. I can't wait to see pictures of your cute fur baby and to hear more about her and you. Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Clarification: No Breeding Here

Sorry I wanted to clarify "husbandry" I meant for that word to simply mean taking great care of my kitten by learning all the ends and outs to cat care. NOT BREEDING. Bad choice of words I suppose. She's spayed and I don't believe in nor have the experience to breed. I'm just here to learn as much about cat care as I can, given that I'm a newbie. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts