Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Hello, I thought I'd introduce myself and my kitties. My name is Sorrel and I have two male kitties who are Merlin and Tanis.

Merlin is 4 years old and is a big ginger boy. He came to me two years ago from my Mum's friend's house and we instantly got on. He was an abandoned and abused cat :( who didn't like cuddles but he loves them now.... He loves his belly being rubbed and often rolls on his back whilst singing to me for rubs! He is a happy kitty who purrs alot and v v loud.

Tanis is 3 years old and is a big, black boy. He came to me from my Mum's as a runaway. He had run from something despite being chipped and spade all ready, very hungry and worn looking. :( He is now so secure he has to be told several times a day to get off the bed and casually gets off..... His fur is now gorgeous, like velvet and he is quite a stocky thing.

Both my cats say 'hello' whether it be a greeting, a question or there's no food in my bowl and I'm waiting! :D :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure i will, just can't seem to get a signature going with images etc... can't seem to post piccies of my kitties either!! Can you help???? :?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the link..I tried to follow it but it didn't seem to want to show my signature!! It has now though.... :D

Here is a pic of Merlin...... tanis wouldn't stay still enough for me to take a good one :D I will try and get one v v v soon.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Welcome bubbles :D Sorrel is so cute, orange and white wow..can't wait to see Tanis (right kitkat envy :wink: I mean admire, )

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I am so glad to hear that you took the time and had so much love to a lost kitty :D I really do respect you for that :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts