Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. :D I heard about this board from someone on the Greytalk board. I have had cats nearly my whole life, and two years ago we adopted our first greyhound. Now we have three greys, and two Siamese kitties. <<))

My cats are Daisy, who is a 10 year old Seal Point, and Sammy. Sam is 5, and is a blue point. They seriously hate one another! :twisted:

Well, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just posted a couple of pics in Meet my Kitty!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Hey there! It's great to see another greyhound girl here! Oddly enough, I have a cat named Daisy too. She doesn't get as much coverage as Frodo and Xander b/c she's rather hateful. :twisted:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. I saw the pictures of your kitties in your other thread. They are cuties!

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
283 Posts
Yippee, another GTer! I'm Animalover44 on GT. Welcome to Cat Forum! You'll love having a place that's as friendly about GT to talk about you kitties!!!!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
greyhoundmom. My brother and sister-in-law have a greyhound that they rescued after her racing days were over. Are yours rescues? I think greyhounds are great dogs.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lydia!!! Nice to know you're here!!

As for the greyhounds, I guess I refer to them as "retired" rather than rescued. I've met the guy who used to own my male, and based on Buddy's reaction to seeing him---very excited---I don't think there was anything for Buddy to be "rescued" from. I'm sure some are abused, but I think that's the exception rather than the rule. Yes, they are WONDEFUL animals!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts