Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I'm really excited to have found this forum. I've been a cat lover ever since I could remember. I have done a lot of volunteer work, have fostered/owned about 10 cats, and worked for a vet office in the past couple of years. I just wanted to introduce myself and my babes to everyone!

This is Tilly Willy Cat. I adopted her and had her for 3 years now. She reached out her little paw while in a cage and held onto my boyfriend's shirt.

and yes this is a guinea pig hut. when she was a baby, she used to sleep with the pigs at night.. and never harmed them.

This is Georgie aka Georgina Beana Baby. She was also adopted but while I was working for a rescue. I instantly fell in love with her when we had given all the kittens their leukemia shots and all of them fell asleep at adoptions minus Georgie. I love that she's still pretty tiny. She's 6 pounds at 2 years old and I also call her my mini kitty.

This is Wally Bear. I got him a week after we got Tilly and he died a few months after I got Georgie. He died of FIP on December 5th, 2007 in my arms on the way to the vet. He was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I got him at a local pet store and saw the face of an angel through the glass. I still get choked up just thinking about him. RIP.

Thanks for looking!

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
What beautiful cats!

So sorry about Wally Bear. That first picture of him is precious.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
I am so sorry that you lost your Wally- he was a handsome man. Your girls are gorgeous.

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
What beautiful kitties! Tilly is just beautiful and I'd love to see a picture of her whole body to see all of her coloring. I'm also interested to hear that your kitty didn't bother the guinea pigs! I've been tempted to get some but never knew what would happen, and I sure don't want to set them up like . . . guinea pigs.

I'm sorry about Wally. It sounds like he had a great life with you.

·
Banned
95 Posts
You kitties are all so gorgeous. Tilly looks like a character! My sister's cat Maurice used to sleep in our hedgehogs cage every night LOL! Cats are too funny :crazy :kittyball

·
Registered
187 Posts
What a gorgeous fur family you have. I can see why Wally Bear would have melted your heart, he was stunning!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
October said:
What beautiful kitties! Tilly is just beautiful and I'd love to see a picture of her whole body to see all of her coloring. I'm also interested to hear that your kitty didn't bother the guinea pigs! I've been tempted to get some but never knew what would happen, and I sure don't want to set them up like . . . guinea pigs.

I'm sorry about Wally. It sounds like he had a great life with you.
Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments! They definitely made my day :) lol Tilly is definitely a character! I have found that cat on top of doors and in attics. Also I have a bearded dragon and Georgie now wants to be a lizard. She'll try and eat the crickets and lay on the extra beardie furniture that I have.

here are better pictures of Tilly (she really doesn't like the camera as much as the others lol). I think she's has tabby/calico markings but I'm not sure. We had the pigs before her and we thought it would be an issue because we had an open pin for the pigs but she loved them. She slept with them almost every night as a kitten. All my cats seemed fine with them except for one foster cat that ate the tim hay and got really sick off of it :( but he was fine after a few days.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts