Cat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a cat lover on the west coast of Canada. I have two cats who both have health issues: One is Fargo, a brown and white short hair who is 15 years old. Two is PipSqueak, a small spayed female tabby and white cat who has ulcerative colitis and inflammatory bowel disease. Both are on a special diet.

After several years on a waiting list I will be bringing home a Singapura kitten whom I will show as an alter in the TICA shows. This is a new cat verture for me and I'm looking forward to being involved in the shows.

My Fargo and PipSqueak will not lose their status as the world's most beautiful cat (PipSqueak) or the Wondercat (Fargo).

I look forward to "meeting" other cat people on this forum.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi great to see some responses to my post. Let me see if I can figure out how to attach pictures. So far nothing I've tried has worked.

·
Super Moderator
26,804 Posts
If you hit Go Advanced before you reply, then scroll down, you'll see options for attachments.

·
Super Moderator
26,804 Posts
Fargo and PipSqueak are very pretty, gorgeous eyes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cat Small to medium-sized cats Felidae Kitten Carnivore Cat Mammal Vertebrate Small to medium-sized cats Felidae Cat Mammal Small to medium-sized cats Felidae Kitten
konstargirl and marie73 -- also beautiful kitties. Of course, is there such a thing as a cat that is not beautiful? I don't think so.

thanks also for the help with inserting pictures.

One of these baby boyz will be my show baby.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tuffy and Satin are cute too. I'm absolutely nuts about tabbies. I think they have the most stunning faces of all cats.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts