Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm Nelia and I'm peruvian. How are you?

First of all, I have to say I'm a native Spanish speaker, living in a Spanish speaking country, who grew up with English speaking relatives. Wich means English is not a problem, altough I may still make ocassional grammatical mistakes when writing. Only when writing. I apologise in advance for them.

I also wanted to say thanks to those who created and mantain this Forum. I arrived here per recommendation of a fellow cat lover I met online. People here helped her to save her kitten, and by extension my kitten because she presented the same problem. So, thank you.

About my cat: Coppelia is six months old, black and more puppy-like than the little Cocker Spaniel monsters next door. She does not behave like a cat most of the time! But I love her to pieces.

My brother also has cats. Several. But he has a very irresponsible attitude with them and I end up cleaning up the messes. Well, it's not like anyone in this very small town I live in cares about cats, or dogs for that matter. There is not one single veterinarian I can consult with either. Oh, we have a local vet, of course, but he is one that does not like to take animals smaller than pigs, unless you present him with hens or roosters. Last time I went to consult with him, he make such an unspeakable sugestion I decided to not waste my time anymore. So, we rely mostly on internet suggestion and a very long trip (174 km) to another vet, next town, for emergencies.

Hm. Probably went overboard for a first post, right? Seems a bit long for an introduction. But it seems like a complete summary, so I'll leave it like that. Once more, thanks for the opportunity.

·
Super Moderator
26,801 Posts
Welcome, Nelia!

Looking forward to pictures of Coppelia, and lots of stories, too. :grin:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!

Thank you very much for your warm welcome! I have lots to say about my cat, and lots to ask. And I love to hear stories too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts