Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:grin:Hi just a word to introduce myself. I'm 53 a single Mum with 2 adult daughters,Danielle 30 and Jessica 21. Jessica lives with me and we have 2 cats that we bought from the Cat Protection Society last year. Gypsy is 18 months old and is a MaineCoon cross & Lulu is one a year old black American shorthair. Both lovely cats-Gypsy is very talkative and loves a chin rub and Lulu's a sweet quirky very shiny little girl :) . They are inside cats and have taken over ownership. They are kind enough to let me share the bed with them each night!! We live in Sydney Australia.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi again

I'm looking forward to sharing about the different antics our cats get up too :). I especially appreciated the thread about cats chewing cardboard boxes. Its very encouraging to know that its a common trait as my little Lulu looks like shes having lots of fun and I'm sure its good for her gums too :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.