Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two kitties, both 9 1/2 years old - Rosie and Sally. Rosie is a fat tabby who is pretty much the boss of the house. Sally is a sweet tortie who talks a LOT. We've been through a few health scares in the last couple of years, with Sally having a (benign) lump on her back and then Rosie getting a hyperthyroid diagnosis late last year. Right everyone seems to be happy and purring though.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
welcome suntabby!

nice to have you here with Rosie and Sally. and glad things are quiet on the health front right now, too! looking forward to pics. : )

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
beautiful babies!

awesome pics!

i absolutely love looking at everyone's babies and think they are all so beautiful. unlike human babies - ha ha! contrary to what some people think, i don't think every baby is cute unfortunately. but to me, EVERY kitten and cat is gorgeous!!! thanks for posting the pics. :razz:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
baby pics

Thank you Maggie23 and haha that's exactly what I said on another pet forum where I had entered the tabby's picture into a pet photo contest. I said I didn't envy them having to judge between all those cute pets, because unlike a contest of human babies, pet babies are all cute/beautiful. :razz:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
animals rule!

quote from Suntabby: "pet babies are all cute/beautiful"

totally! :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts