Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Glenn and along with my significant other, Rachel, we are owned by two Tuxedo cats.
Fire (or Fireman) is a Tuxedo cross Rag Doll male. He is Rachel's love and he is always wanting her to hold and love him up. He loves to lay on his back with his legs spread and act cute.
Icee is a Tuxedo cross Siamese female. She is my cat but is very aloof most of the time, only Allowing me the pleasure of her company when She says. Icee has a near perfect Tuxedo color coat and when she sits she looks like she has a tuxedo on with one button done in the middle.
I'll post pictures of them later.
Love to all,
Glenn

·
Super Moderator
26,808 Posts
Welcome!

Looking forward to lots of pictures and stories.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My Cat History

I've had cats since I was a kid.
First one was Tiger, a yellow and white DSH male. He ran away from home one day and never returned. We never knew what happened to him :(
In the 90s my 3rd wife and I ended up with the "Herd". It consisted of 2 dogs and 7 cats. The two males (Jackson a gray fat love boy and Keifer a male calico who was not too bright) were mine while the 5 females of various types and ages belonged to the family.
Jackson was large and fat but a real push over. He weighed about 15 lbs. and died of old age some years ago.
Keifer was the first born of a new litter and would have died if we hadn't forced the litter to allow him to feed. He was traumatized at birth and Jackson took him under his wing and protected him. He died of old age about 6 months ago.
After my divorce (she took the herd with her with no fight from me - it would have been bad to separate them) I ended up alone and eventually got Staples, a male yellow DSH. He got his name because he loved to pull the staples from his former owner's papers. He would stand at the door to the computer room at 6pm, telling me that it was supper time lol.
I had to move and took him back to the shelter who found a good home for him with an elderly lady.
Pictures to follow when I can put them up.
Thanks for reading.
Glenn

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks for your comments. I'll be putting pics up shortly. Yes, the avatar is of the katz when they were young. This is a test of my signature :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts