Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I've owned cats almost my whole life, but after getting married and moving out I am currently cat-less. I volunteered with a kitty rescue in Petsmart shortly after getting married, and now that we are settled and own our own home, I'm hoping to start a cat boarding business out of our home (before getting married I also ran my own pet-sitting business, caring for pets in their homes). So I'm here to brush up on my cat knowledge (my family was the type that ended up owning cats but never got into the details of excellent care for them), and ask for some advice and suggestions about my business. :) Looking forward to talking to y'all!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Hi and Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on deciding to make a cat boarding business! Are you going to get another cat?
I am happy to answer questions for you and give you some information!:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KittieLover, I appreciate any info you can give me, thanks! I won't get a kitty for myself any time soon, as I'm hoping one of the draws for people to board with me is that their cat(s) won't be stressed by the presence of other cats, as they typically would be when boarded at a vet or cat boarding facility. We also have our hands full with our three dogs. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts