Cat Forum banner

Hello my cat loving friends!

441 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  xrobotlove 
#1 ·
Hi everyone!

My name is Emily. I live in Canada with my husband and two cats. (one was his, one was mine...we're the Brady Bunch of cats)

My cat is very special. His name is Furgus, and he has diabetes, chronic pancreatitis issues, and inflammatory bowel disease. He was diagnosed at five years old, and he'll be NINE in March. I've had him since he was seven weeks old.

My husbands cat (well, my cat now honestly) is Jackie Chan. He'll be seven, and he's a healthy ball of love. Gotta love the healthy part. ;)

Just to make things interesting, my cat also suffers from pica. Weee!
My vet and I are close, I can say that much. haha

#2 ·
Welcome!

Sounds like you've funded a vacation or two for your vet.

Poor little Furgus, what a great home he found with you!

#4 ·
Haha "roof courtesy of Furgus" that made me chuckle. And I just got a new kitten almost a month ago and I'm pretty sure she has pica... its a little soon to tell, since kittens use their mouths to explore, but ive had plenty of kittens before and none of them ever chewed or ate half as many things as she has. When were you sure Furgus had pica? Did a vet diagnose it or was it just really obvious?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.