Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello cat lovers. As you can tell from the topic my name is Nathan. I'm new here, but I am loving it so far. So good to be able to find people with similar interests. Well anyway, I'm 22 years old and live in Georgia. I'm currently in college at the University of West Georgia and my major is pre-veterinary biology. Of course, having a major like pre-vet, I love animals. I have recently rescued a 4 week old kitten that I now call Penelope, I also have a pug named Mac and he is 2 years old. I also have a beta fish that is currently not named. At my mom's house in North Georgia we have another Cat (I think she is nine) and her name is Zero. We have a poodle named Abu, a chinchilla named Chino and my other fish which also has no name. When I'm not taking care of my babies or in class I'm either working or playing on the computer. I don't really have too much time for much else. Anyway, that's enough about me. I look forward to getting to know some of you.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Nice to meet you! You are most welcome and I hope you have time for the forum. Sounds like you're mighty busy with your studies. But it sounds like lots of fun!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey thanks everyone for the warm welcome.
Soooo pictures huh? I added some to the pictures forum already, but since many of you asked here I will put them here :) Hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoy taking them

Penelope size contrast with Mac

Zero at my mom's

Mac in the bath :)

I will post more soon, I love pictures

·
Registered
697 Posts
I'm a little late in my welcome salutations. Love the pictures and good luck in school on your veterinary studies. You certainly have the main requirement - love of animals.

Again welcome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts