Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, I,m a long time cat owner, we have just brought home(from minn to nc) a polydactle male 4month old, 6 toes on the fronts 7 on the rears, this big footed little guy has been given the "yeti" and currently he is trying very hard to get the 3 older female cats in the house ot accept him.. he was a garden/woodpile kitten from my parents place..my parents who live about an hour south of the twin cities in mn. have several other poly-cats that need homes..

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,513 Posts
Welcome!

Your little kitty is gorgeous!!!

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
he knows how cute he is, he's working it for all its worth(this cat also looks at his own reflextion) the group of cats he came from all were very social(group feeding and all are related) so he is having a hard time understanding why he keep getting hissed at and thumped on the head, but some progress is happening, you would never know that he had been a outdoor cat..

·
Registered
10 Posts
He is so adorable. I have never experienced a cat with that many toes on the front and back feet but to me I would love it no matter what. I love cats unconditionally. :catmilk

Meow,
Anne

1 - 9 of 9 Posts