Discussion Starter #1
Here is my little girl Anisa

Playing with her toy

Napping is always good :)

Oops, changed a web image hoster, hope the pictures are ok now :oops:

·
Premium Member
28,617 Posts
I think she's beautiful, but look who's talking! My Precious still has the buff color on her head, but it gradually gets darker. I knew Annissa would like her name!

Welcome!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you for all the replies :) Well, I have no idea what kind of cat she is, All I know is she that is a DSH :oops: I think she has some siamese in her, but I dont have much knowledge about cat breeds :p Well, here are some more of her photos, enjoy :)

looks like its going to tip over soon :? (which never happened)

Must.... obey...mistress's command, more... toy buying...

·
Premium Member
28,617 Posts
She looks as if she has more than a bit of Siamese in her. That's what I meant when I said "look who's talking" and that Precious' face was not as dark. She is stocky, so I would guess that she has a lot of traditional, or Apple Head Siamese in her bloodlines! Does she have blue eyes?
Does she talk a lot?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh, so she is a siamese then :shock: Now when people ask me what breed she is, I can give them a certain answer, thank you so much :D And yes, she does talk a lot, and she always makes sure that I hear her commands ;) About her eyes, she has a really dark red/brown color, is this a common color for a cat's eye? But in any case, she is a real sweet heart, pretty active, loves to be around me (if not on me) :)

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Pure siamese have blue eyes, so she must be a mix. I think the color you're describing is normal, though I can't say for sure because I'm terrible with colors!

When someone asks what breed she is just answer with "siamese-mix", that's what I do when someone asks about my Punky. :wink:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts