Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am off from work due to a broken leg, ugh, so I thought I would sign up here as I belong to some other forums. I am a social worker in Canada with 2 indoor female cats

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome to the forum riotgirl!!!

what are your cats names? What breed are they? do you have pictures? I'm very sorry you broke your leg. hope it heals fast!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

thanks for the welcome :) My cats are Nadja and Mia, Nadja is a mixed breed grey tabby while Mia is an Oriential Shorthair (jsut rescued from the pound in Feb). I will work on photos Nadja is about 8 and I have ahd her since she was a kitten, As For Mia she is estimate to be around 7

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Ouch, broken leg eh? How'd it happen? I am from Canada too - Banff, Alberta. I go to grad school in Tennessee though and boy do I miss the cool Canadian autumn...

Post those pictures and welcome!
~tanyuh

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am in calgary, right next to banff :) What are you taking in grad school? As for my injury I slipped on the stairs and fell and hit the cement floor below. ouch

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome! I'm from Canada too....Ontario though. My cousin lives in Calgary and says it's beautiful! Sorry to hear about your leg! That must have hurt so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your kitties!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts