Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Hi Sue...I'm Susan (as you probably guessed). Do you have a cat or cats, or are you thinking about adopting one?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Susan,

I owned two cats, both strays, the elder one passed away 2 years back, and now the other has just been diagnosed with cancer (should be colon cancer, near the anus).

I am devastated coz the vet says the location makes it difficult to operate, most likely they wont be able to clear the cancer cells totally and it might grow back, and even if we go ahead with the operation it might have several aftermath consequences for the cat, vet's worried they might hurt the tissue around her anus, making her uncontrollable of bowels.

Currently still waiting for the cell reports to come back to see if she would be able to go thru chemo...

So I am here to seek some support, will post a more thorough post regarding the condition on the health section. :cry:

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
Welcome, Sue!

I'm so sorry for your loss, and for your current kitty's issues. You'll get lots of support here. :patback

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Marie,

I have changed the size of my signature, is that alright now?

thanks,I think the heartbreaking wont stop until THE day, am preparing myself by crying lots now. :(

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
Your signature is purrfect. You could add more pictures if you want, and make it longer....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts