Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll post the pictures soon when I'm back to my home computer.
Justice came to our house when she was 2 months, Joshua was given to us by my grandma at the age of 4 months.
We also had Achilles, who died at the age of 22 in his sleep 2 years ago. :p

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We are not sure if Achilles died of any disease, but in his last few months, he was losing some hair, and we thought he was just old. In his last few weeks, he ate a bit less, but we didn't think it was a big deal.
The day before he died, he still rubbed himself against me as usual when I was in bed. The next day I found his body cold and hard when I came back home.
I feel bad whenever I think about his last few months. We were too busy to give him enough attention. We still assume he died because of age whenever we discuss about it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What do you owe all this longevity to?

not sure, Achilles and Justice were from my grandma. She keeps many cats for years, and she claimed she's selected the most healthy ones for us and gaurranteed long life for them. :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Fairness, I'm a newbie too. I'm so sorry you lost Achilles. Our first cat, Sheba, was 23 when she passed away of old age.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! Wow! This is a first seeing an animal living that long! I bet they are still happy and healthy! =D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts