Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiya! My names Vicky, and I'm joining this site because as an 18th birthday present (last friday) my sister got me a kitten! She's only about 3 weeks old right now though so won't be coming home for at least another month... But i'm so excited! This place looks great - I've had a cat before but he was fully grown when I was born, and I was never in charge of his care. I loved him and fed him every day and we had a tight bond, but I never knew much about cats in general. He died when I was 13 :( I'm so excited but also really nervous about getting a new kitten, I have other animals; 6 guinea pigs outside, a bunch of chickens outside, and a gerbil and two bunnies who live in my bedroom, so I'm nervous about introducing "Cleopatra" to them.

Thought I'd join this site in advance so I can get all the information possible before kitty comes home :)

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
Hi Vicky, welcome to CatForum! What a special gift, I hope you and your kitten have many happy years together. Please post pictures when she comes home to you!

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Hi Vicky and welcome. Congratulations on your new kitten! We'd love to see pictures when you have them.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hi Vicky!
Welcome to Catforum! What a great gift. Hope you find all the information you need here at CF and we can't wait to see pictures of Cleopatra!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts