Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My Name is Ashleigh, I am 34 (oh that hurt! :wink: ) I am married to Tony, and we have one daughter. I have just moved from London to Peterborough uk, I am a youth worker and work with kids who mostly come from broken homes, It is by far the best job I have and am lucky to work with such great kids.

I have a staffordshire bull terrier, who is just like a big baby, she is gentle and very loving, In two weeks I get my kitten which is my very first! and I am really excited, she is a light tortoise shell. Anyway thats me, so hello all :)

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ashleigh! Where are you getting your kitty from? Can't wait for some pics of your new kitty too :wink:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
34? tsk tsk, that's nothing!! I'm turning 42 this october... and I'm still alive to tell about it. :D

Welcome to the forum, kick back and enjoy the great people here! :)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Hello Ashleigh - it is nice to have you here :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
Welcome Ashleigh! Oh I bet you are so excited about your new kitty! :D Do you have a name picked out already? You will just love this forum it is so packed with information and super people and friends!
How blessed you are to enjoy your job, not many could have the love and patience to do such work.( I bet it can be emotionally draining some days :roll: )
Greetings to you and Tony and your bull terrier too! Looking forward to hearing more about your Tortie too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts