Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Spencer - I have two wonderful cats that give me so much joy words cannot describe. I have one cat names Barns and one called Smegs - they are both very loving.

I'm posting mainly because I'm very worried about one of my cats. However, I have to post here, then another five times before I can post in the forums and get health.

Cats rule.

·
Super Moderator
27,274 Posts
Welcome!

Five more posts? No, as soon as you sign off on the rules you'll be able to post everywhere. :grin:

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
welcome spencer, barns and smegs!

i know what you mean about giving you joy you can't describe. we feel the same way. every other word out of my or my husband's mouth is "Angel"! we can't get enough of her. i swear we could sit and just watch her sleep all day long and we'd be happy as clams. i finally understand now why parents are ALWAYS talking about their kids. Angel is definitely our kid.

i'm sure you'll get lots of answers to your questions about your cats' health here, by the way. the knowledge and experience you'll find here from everyone is amazing!

·
Registered
10 Posts
"There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by cats." - Anonymous

:blackcat WELCOME!!!:blackcat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.