Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am here to find support and help for my 8 year old domestic shorthair by the name of Mr. Magooo. The blood work for his dental showed high glucose in his urine 2++, high calcium, high lipase, high albumin. Vet wrote this off as dehydration due to fasting the night before his dental. His dental was normal, no extractions. However, since this, he has been having difficulty completing his bowel movements. Last week an office visit showed during a rectal exam, inflammation in his colon and pain around his lower lumbar area.

I am waiting for approval for a financial grant to start further testing. I should know something Monday. He responded well after his steroid shot, but has since returned to his former behaviors and pain.

He's impossible to pill and is a picky eater. Currently I have been transitioning him onto Core by Wellness and he eats AVO Derm grain free canned food. He's a big drinker.

He hides most of the day and night now. I'm praying I will be approved for this financial assistance asap.

Thank you.

Debbie

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. We are completing the grant application today and will mail it in. Prayers that we will be approved so we can proceed with testing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts