Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of looking for a ragamuffin kitten. Are there any owners, breeders here?.. there aren't many breeders on the internet, and not any close to me. I live in northeast Texas. Any breeder recommendations, and how much did you pay for yours?

·
Super Moderator
26,523 Posts
We might have a couple members with ragamuffins, I'm not sure how active they are. We're not allowed to post breeder information here.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Hi! Ragamuffins are so adorable but the breeders seem to be very far and few between. You can try the Cat Fancier's Association (database of pedigree cats) search tool (I only found two - one in Arizona, and one in Pennsylvania.) The link for the CFA (if I'm allowed to post it) is CFA Cat Breeder Referral Search

If you're looking for small, hobby breeders (can sometimes be a good choice, depends on the person - definitely ask lots of questions), you might try a website like Hoobly.

Otherwise, if you do find a Ragamuffin breeder's website and they seem good, you could try contacting them and ask if they know of any others.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts