Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I'm new to this site having just adopted a beautiful 2 year old Ragdoll called Evie. I'm here for some advice about settling in a new cat and certain litter box issues! x

·
Super Moderator
26,495 Posts
Welcome!

I love Ragdolls, can't wait to see pictures of Evie.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Hi Abbie: I have a Ragdoll/Persian mix called Abby, and a purebred Ragdoll called Muffs. Muffs is a blue bi-color. What color/pattern is Evie? Love to see pictures!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello! The pictures of both your cats are beautiful!

Evie is blue mitted, she's absolutely gorgeous, if a bit cheeky!

Oh, do your Ragdoll's matt easily? Evie is constantly getting little matts, particularly under her front legs, even though we brush her twice a day!

This is her, I'll pop some pic's up in the Introducing section later on! x

Attachments

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Hello! The pictures of both your cats are beautiful!

Evie is blue mitted, she's absolutely gorgeous, if a bit cheeky!

Oh, do your Ragdoll's matt easily? Evie is constantly getting little matts, particularly under her front legs, even though we brush her twice a day!

This is her, I'll pop some pic's up in the Introducing section later on! x
Evie IS gorgeous!

Muffs matts very easily, much to my chagrin, since Ragdolls are reputed to have low-maintenance coats. So much for what the books say. :? Muffs has a very soft coat...she's like a giant cotton ball. Evie's coat looks to be of the same consistency, which likely explains why she too matts easily. Abby never matts and never needs grooming, but her coat is much coarser, which likely explains why.

Muffs is so gentle, quiet and well-behaved...she's a little angel. Abby is my cheeky one...aka my little devil!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts