Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. New to this forum, Ive been impressed with some of what I've read in searches on current cat info and decided to join. I'm not the most computer literate (that would be the teenage sons domain) but as the family gets tired of 'cat talk' this seemed like a good place to be.

I currently share my home with 2 boys, 2 cats, 1 dog and 1 husband.

Having a cat has changed a lot in 20 years. I grew up with cats, indoors and out, then was without furred animals for about 20 years.

The dog came about 3 years back (an 8lb yappy ball of fluff - no matter how hard I try I'm just not much of a dog person). The first cat was adopted last spring, she's about 2-3 years old simply brilliant and beautiful (a dsh calico with a fair amount of the dark brindle look on her back, white on her tummy and paws). The 2nd cat came in December is also gorgeous (a dilute dsh calico who looks quite a bit like the first one only white washed) about 5 months old incredibly loving (and seemingly dumb as a stump).

I read and research a lot and volunteer with a local cat spay/neuter/adopt program. I have been quite shocked to find the differences in cat care info today compared to back in the 70's-80's and look forward to learning more.

One bit hasn't changed - I really do enjoy the day to day of living with cats.
Nora

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
Welcome, Nora!

Looking forward to pictures and stories.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts