Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

In aprox 2 weeks If it gets old enough i'll prolly adopt a kitten from a mix of maine coon and a short hair! I hope it takes most of the maine coon gens and result a medium or long hair cat! the kittens are 3 weeks old atm and in pics they all look short haired, but i hope it grows more in the next 2! cant wait !!

So i registered here to ask things and do the best for my future kitten :)

PS: You may find weird my way to write english because it's not my first language :p I hope it's not a problem!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Hi and welcome! Your English is fine, so not to worry. We're looking forward to hearing all about your new kitten.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!
i'll post a pic of the as soon as I select one in the next 2 weeks! here on in the pics section!

For now i'll just attach the pic of one of them! probably i'll choose that one ^^ but i got to see them personally, the owner asked me to wait till they are ready! The longest 2 weeks of my life seriously!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
The kitten is adorable. When you do go to visit, you should try to pick based on their personality, as opposed to their looks. Better still, sit on the floor and see which one picks you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts