Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
I currently have 4 cats Frosty, Jack, Sparky and Felix (3 adults and 1 kitten). We adopted the first 2 (Felix and Sparky) both black and white kittens:2kitties smaller than my hand about 7 or 8 years ago, they are both happy, but Sparky is a scaredy cat and Felix is a mass! mouse killer, Sparky has found a new home at the other side of the park about 2 years ago:(, where my mams friend used to take him in at times:catmilk, but it got to a stage where he stayed up there so long! that when he came home Felix and (Jack, who we found about four years after we got Felix and Sparky) didn't recognise him anymore and forevermore gave him a very unpleasant welcome!:cussing We've tried all we can in trying to make them friends again, but it's just not going to happen:sad2.
We found Jack as a small black kitten walking around the park looking lost, so we took him in, assuming that he had been dumped there:-( and he's
been happy ever since:smile:.

And we found Frosty as a small kitten:) sometime around Christmas just gone, who was out in the freezing cold for weeks:patback before we could catch him, and he is also very happy now and he loves bitting my hands and licking our faces, but the other 2 were not very happy with his arrival, they are getting better though, and Jack plays with him sometimes:kittyball and they run around the house:eek:rcat but Jack gives off a hiss sometimes:yikes, Felix still doesn't like it when he's around but he's getting better:grin:.
The first time Sparky visited in Frosties presence, he could only smell him and ran out of the house and he hasn't visited since, but he is safe and that's the main thing.
And we have a dog called Browney who we found on the streets about 13 years ago who was all dirty and had flees:-(, and she gets along very well with the cats and is happy.:)

And that's about it.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Hi and welcome! It's sound like you have a lovely pet family...looking forward to seeing pictures.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi and welcome! It's sound like you have a lovely pet family...looking forward to seeing pictures.
Thank you:), I'll be putting them up soon but I don't have many pics on my new phone of the older cats, mainly just baby Frosty, but I can get some off my mams phone anyway.

The first thing I'd like to do anyway is upload an Avatar, I was trying last night but there was no options, they seem to have come now anyway, I guess it was spam protection for the start.

OK anyway I'll get to it.

Cheers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts