Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found these forums in my search for information on feline IBD, as our kitty has recently been diagnosed. There seems to be a lot of good information here, and I look forward to looking through the forums. :) Our family is owned by a moody Tortie, and she's been part of our family for the past 4 1/2 years. We adopted her from a shelter who had rescued her from the streets. We think she might have been abused, because when we first adopted her she was afraid of everything. But she has adjusted nicely to our home.

I am a wife and mommy, and my husband and I homeschool our two girls. We have just one kitty, Autumn, and we think she is 6-7 years old. Someday we hope to adopt a kitten, but for now we are a one cat family. :)

·
Super Moderator
26,801 Posts
Welcome!

Looking forward to pictures of Autumn.

·
Super Moderator
26,801 Posts
Be careful what you wish for, I only had one cat when I joined, too...... :grin:

·
Registered
20 Posts
My Monty has IBD also. He was diagnosed when he was 1. It may take trial and error to find out what exactly will work but be patient and good luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome! I am a new member as well. I started out with one cat many years ago (she's very old now but still here) and then ended up a few years later after my first cat ended up adopting another and then just the past few years ago have adopted one more. Three's my limit for now just with my lifestyle I have now and my other pets this seems to be a good fit for us personally so we can love them all. They bring so much joy to our lives daily.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts