Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. I am new to the forum. I have but one cat, my second. My first cat would have been 20 years old this month. She passed about a year and a half ago. She was my companion before I met my wife and before I had any children, and I still miss her something awful. We've had our "new" cat for about a year now, and of course the whole family loves him!

·
Super Moderator
26,808 Posts
Welcome!

So sorry about your long-time companion kitty. :patback

Looking forward to meeting your new kitty, and pictures and stories of both.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is Jasper, now and last year.

He loves belly rubs, playing, drooling on our chests, spilling drinks (although he rarely finds them left on a table anymore), and performing goofy and entertaining rituals before he eats. He's fearless (sometimes) and he loves the kids. He's not much of a cuddler, but he's a good natured kitty and never too far away from the action--except when there are visitors!

I'll add a picture to this thread if I can figure out how, since I don't see a way to upload a pic from my local computer to a specific post, don't seem to have permissions to start an album, and don't have any pics online to link to. Otherwise, think tuxedo: cute black and white, mostly black.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss. I had a black cat for 19 years that was absolutely an amazing companion. He passed away September 2010 and like you, I miss him terribly.

After the first few years, cats stop being a pet and start being a family member!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts