Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! We are new here. My family and I live with four cats, Shade (3 years old), Smudge (3 years old), Chaucer (2 years old), and Blackberry (2 years old). I feed the boys, all four are neutered males, canned and raw and am very interested in cat nutrition. I'm looking forward to participating in the forums.

Nice to "meet" you all!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
They're all gorgeous.
Do they all get along?
I love the way Smudge is laying over the railing - Meeka lays like that on the arm of the lounge.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you!:smile: Smudge and Shade were adopted together as kittens, so they love eachother as brothers. We adopted Chaucer a year after S&S and they took to him pretty quickly, probably because he was a crazy kitten and they were barely adult themselves.

Blackberry isn't so lucky in the brotherly affection department. I rescued him from a parking lot in the end of August and our vet estimates that he is about 2 years old. He and Chaucer get along quite well, but Shade dislikes him quite a bit and loves to smack him on the head, especially at meal times. Smudge is kind of neutral unless Shade gets really upset with Blackberry, then Smudge will come up and hiss at Blackberry too. Still, peace pretty much reigns in the house thankfully!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts