Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi new to the forum and am sad about the loss of a loved one. I now have 3 beautiful kitties, an Egyptian Mau "Basil", a tux moggie "Keisha" and a Turkish Van "Simon". Unfortunately my 3 legged Ragdoll "Dageus" just passed on Valentine from cancer, he was an SPCA rescue

· Registered
317 Posts
I'm sorry about your loss. Welcome to the Forum! I hope you have fun mew-sings with us, and Marie and the others will agree, PICTURES PLEASE! :D we love our kitties here!

· Registered
278 Posts
Welcome to the forum. So sorry to hear about your kitty. We lost our beautiful, awesome kitty to cancer 2 weeks ago. The people here are so supportive - I love this site. I hope you like it here, also. Take care,

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you so much for the support right now I really need it. I didn't have him long only 14 months after I adopted him from the SPCA right after he lost his leg. Spent some time today at the local shelter cuddling the kitties there too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.