Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined because my cat and kitten have issues...Yes issues. I'll go into further details later in behavior.
Anyway, Hi!
I'm a mommy of 2 cats, 2 chinchillas, and a hamster.
My cats wish they were chinchillas. Poor, poor confused cats.
My eldest chews on practically anything. The dresser corner, which is now destroyed, and the bristle cleaning brush under the sink doesn't get missed either...nor does my body.
Both of my cats try to play with one of my chinchillas, much to her discontent.
They like vegetables especially kale, so having a salad within their reach is a big mistake.
My oldest chews wires and everything has to be covered with cord protectors.
They both will not stop trying to steal any hay that falls to the floor.
Those are my cats...yea...they don't differ much from my chinchillas. Only difference is the chinchillas don't hurt me and are more loving D':

About me..um..well I'm boring. I have so many health issues I can't work. I can't seem to wake up and sleep for more than 12 hours a day.
I love animals including insects, but no I'm not going into an animal career dispite everyone being unsupportive and yelling in my ear that I'm choosing the wrong career. I'm going to do video game concept art! Ta Dah!
Anyway..I have a midterm nina few hours so I'm going to sleep more. Sad, but true. I haven't hit nearly enough sleep and I won't. Bad sleep anyway my cats desided that waking me up all night long was the cool thing to do. "I'm hungry. I want out. I'm hungry. I promise you didn't feed me twice in three hours, so I need to eat again." TT-TT Yep, so much for that diet. Lasted a few weeks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Introducing myself as a first time member

Hello, I'm a mommy of 2 cats, 2 chinchillas, and a hamster. I do have some cat issues which is why I joined this forum. I hope I can learn various things from you all. I love animals, but am not going into a career with animals. I have a very large pool of health problems that prevent me from standing for a prolonged period of time. I'm working to be a concept artist for video games. I'm also learning Japanese, but since I'm always too tired to study I'm way behind where I should be. No one wants to hear my life story so that will be that for me :)
I look forward to talking with you all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts