Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi -

New here! Recently been given two beautiful Oriental cats (two males, nearly three, cuddliest cats in the entire world. Ever) and have switched them to a raw diet, which is how I found this forum - googling for assistance.

Off to the raw forum now, but hello all!

·
Super Moderator
27,274 Posts
Welcome!

Looking forward to pictures. :grin:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I'm going to admit my computer illiteracy by saying 'image codes version?' I don't know what this means :-(

I right clicked on the picture (Mac, using safari) and did copy image address.

I'll try again:

EDIT: Ta da! That worked! Must have done something wrong the first time. Anyway, that's my boys :) I didn't name them and probably would have changed their names if their previous owner wasn't a friend (she had a baby and didn't have time for them anymore and they were mostly being shut in the kitchen so she wanted to pass them onto to someone who would spoil them in the manner to which they were previously accustomed).

I've had Burmese (when I was young) and moggies before, but never Orientals. I don't know if they're all like this, but they are so incredibly needy and cuddly. They follow me around, Tigger particularly, and the second I sit down it's usually both of them on my lap, like this:

Chatty boys, as well.

·
Super Moderator
27,274 Posts
So lovely and exquisite looking!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.