Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am new here. I have two cats, Pocket and Smokey. Pocket is 1 1/2 years old and Smokey is 14 years old. Yes, I know Pocket is a unique name but it fits her. She likes to find the strangest places to hide in! :lol: Both cats are indoor cats. Smokey has been de-clawed. We are keeping Pocket's claws trimmed.. Smokey is a fat cat who sleeps ALL day long. Pocket would rather attack Smokey than sleep. Pocket's favorite place to lay is in the bathroom sink. Smokey's is on the back of the couch or in a chair. Both are girls. Both are grey; Pocket is fully gray with a tabby striped tail. Her eyes are yellow with just a little green circle in them. Smokey is grey with white paws and stomach. Her eyes are a pretty green color. Thanks for looking...

· Registered
1,268 Posts
welcome pocket and smokey and their servant!

sounds like a wonderful household. :razz:

love hearing about kitties up in their teens getting along with the younguns. i guess smokey has earned the right to sleep all day by now. ha ha!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.