Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the site, so I'm going to post here. I have a 3 yo female brown Burmese cat, and I like her. She's nocturnal (almost). She sleeps pretty much all day, and then comes down and goes crazy at night. She likes to horseplay. She likes to follow us around.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hi,
She sounds like a fun kitty. Ours is very similar. She sleeps a lot in the day, also. If I wake up in the middle of the night, a lot of the time she will be sitting between me and my wife and in one of our faces. I got creeped out an little at first, but not anymore. She is all purrs and headbutts at night. She even licks my hands and hair to help groom me I guess, lol. I know she licks her patooty with that same tongue, but I still love it :luv. Enough about me, I look forward to seeing some pics of your Burmese kitty.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,
She sounds like a fun kitty. Ours is very similar. She sleeps a lot in the day, also. If I wake up in the middle of the night, a lot of the time she will be sitting between me and my wife and in one of our faces. I got creeped out an little at first, but not anymore. She is all purrs and headbutts at night. She even licks my hands and hair to help groom me I guess, lol. I know she licks her patooty with that same tongue, but I still love it :luv. Enough about me, I look forward to seeing some pics of your Burmese kitty.

She's a tortoiseshell, not a Burmese. Looks like this (not my cat):

1 - 4 of 4 Posts