Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm talewi! I live in Oregon, and recently adopted my first kitten! Well, sort of first; I've had cats my entire life, although about half of them were just the strays that wandered into our backyard for food. But he's the first pet since I've been out on my own. Anyway, my new baby is named Toulouse (a la Aristocats fame). He's 9-10 weeks old and a regular spitfire. He's also incredibly spoiled. I came here because I've actually been lurking the forums for a while, searching out answers to my questions while I was in search of a kitty.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Hi Talewi! Welcome aboard, from a fellow Oregonian!:D
Some pictures please!:p
Sharon

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
Aww, I always wanted to name a litter Toulouse, Berlioz, and Marie, but the shelter thinks those names (the boys' at least) aren't good for adoptability.

Definitely looking forward to pics.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome!

Aww, that would be cute for a litter, NebraskaCat! I've definitely heard stranger names from shelters, sad they won't use them.

And here are a few pictures:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think he's just black and white. He looks like he should be a tuxedo but he has long hair and some of his black fur has white in it like he's an old man going grey or something, haha.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
White feet and white chin....how cute is that! Adooorable! Yes, I would say black and white bicolor. He doesn't have the white chest like a white shirt with a tux. I love floofy kitties---so soft!

·
Registered
217 Posts
I think he's just black and white. He looks like he should be a tuxedo but he has long hair and some of his black fur has white in it like he's an old man going grey or something, haha.
That's what I figured was just hard to tell from the angle but still very cute.:thumb

1 - 9 of 9 Posts