Cat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am new to this site and i currently have four wonderful furry family members (four beautiful cats) as well as a galah and shall soon again be taking in a dog (we had two but sadly, they passed away last year. One due to old age and the other had Cushings disease) My family are big animal lovers and always have several animals. I love them all dearly and feel very strongly about keeping them well and happy ^_^ I am always interested in understanding them and trying to communicate with them on their level. I'm the sort of person who always has countless animal tales to share and perhaps too much to say haha. Our cats and Nik (the galah) are a constant source of happiness :D They are all very intelligent and have very defined personalities, as all animals do.
As for me, i am a 29 year old female. I am very sentimental, emotional and often very silly. I love nature, knowledge, literature, learning, fitness, fantasy and music. I am a very family oriented person and ofcourse, i absolutely love my furbabies!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts