Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. I'm fallon and i have been a cat owner for 20 years. Today i bought home lilith and she's the reason i joined...lol im hoping to get some helpful hints on making her comfortable. I currently have 4 cats, 3 dogs, 4 kids, and a turtle. Can't wait to get to know everyone

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi! Congrats on your new addition! I am owned by a Siamese (Loki) and a Siamese mix (Kira). Sounds like you stay busy. I have been doing a lot of reading lately and I have heard that your new kitty should have an area that is kind of her safe place so she can kind of get used to things at her own speed. With Loki and Kira we did alot of thru the door intros first. If things got intense we just started over. It took a few days for us. When we brought Kira home she was slightly younger and smaller than Loki but not much. I expected Loki being older and the resident cat to be the one I had to watch.. but it was actually Kira who was more difficult even running Loki off from his own food. We took it slow and gradually let them spend more time together. In a few days they became inseperable. Hope any of this helps and I can't wait to hear more about Lillith and your other kitties. I attached a pic of Loki and Kira after Kira being here about 2 weeks.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts