Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to this site. I have a total of four cats (though one is more of my mother's). They are Pompeii (pale tortoiseshell female; fixed; about 2 years old), Resin (black tom; intact; about 8 months), Tigger (tabby Tom; intact; about 8 months), and Lynx (fluffy tabby tom; intact; about 8 months).

My boys are the kits of Pompeii who we adopted when she was abandoned by her previous owners. The kits are growing well and have few issues, while Pompeii has hip problems but she is mostly happy, very protective of my mother if anything.

Other than that, I look forward to askin advice when I need it and perhaps helping others. Have a good day/night!

·
Registered
5,300 Posts
Ooooo! 3 intact boys that are almost at their sexual maturity at 9 mos or earlier. They may soon start fighting to establish their territory (that's what toms like to do), and often they do this by urinating on furniture, doors, clothing left on floor or chair, shoes, etc. You said you're not asking advice now, but you should get the toms spayed ASAP, as once they start spraying it's often very difficult to stop it, and tom urine is very strong and pungent.....difficult to clean up as you'll need a UV light to show up the urine spots that aren't visible. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts