Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. My name is Colleen and I'm so happy that I found this forum. We sadly lost our family cat, Molly, a few weeks ago and miss her every day. I am also a kitten foster with our local shelter and am currently fostering a litter!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hello Colleen and welcome to the forum!

I'm so sorry to hear that your Molly has passed. Many of us here have lost our pets and know how heart-breaking it is. You have my utmost condolences.

It's truly wonderful that you're fostering kittens. Tell us about them!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the forum!

I just joined today, but I've already had a great experience, people genuinely care about the well-being of everyone's furry friends!

I'm very sorry to hear about Molly, I know how hard that is, but you're a saint for fostering kittens and keeping them off the streets! I hope you have a great experience on this forum like I have so far! Keep us updated on the litter you're fostering!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Our fosters are adorable! 2 boys, 2 girls. I'll see if I can post pictures! They are so lovable and just want to be close by when we are in the room (I have them in a spare bedroom). They are having some tummy issues which I posted about in the Health thread, so hopefully, that resolves soon!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts