Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I thought I'd say a quick hello & tell you a bit about myself.

I live just south of Sydney, Australia. I live with my husband & 3 month old daughter.

I have 8 cats....2 moggies, 3 Burmese, 2 Siamese & a Bengal. I recently lost my most special cat, Eliot who had cancer. It was the first time I'd lost a pet in 20+ years & it was absolutely devastating.Anyway, here's a piccy of them all.

Julia

·
Banned
410 Posts
Oh wow! You have such beautiful kitties! Welcome to the Cat Forum! Keep posting pictures of your babies--we LOVE pictures! ::))
Sorry about your precious Eliot--have you thought about telling his story in Over The Rainbow Bridge? We would love to hear about him.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello,

Thanks for the welcome :)

Be careful about asking me for photos, I have tonnes of them. LOL.

kittygirl: It's still very raw with Eliot & a bit too painful to talk about in depth yet. One day I will though. On a positive side, a bunch of my cat internet buddies all clubbed together (behind my back) & raised $225.00 which was donated to The Animal Welfare League (where I got Eliot from) in her name. They also sent me a beautiful engraved keyring with text on one side & an engraved photo (had never seen it done before) of Eliot on the other side. Even though I'd not met all of them, they were so generous, and they were of great comfort to me when I lost her.

Julia.

·
Banned
410 Posts
Wow! That was so nice of your internet friends to do that for you and also in your precious Eliot's name. I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here and also get plenty of support. :wink:

·
Registered
130 Posts
That was very nice of them. I wish you would send lots of photos. I want to see lots of funny ones of all your precious animals. (and your baby to)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi julia, i'm a little late but also wanted to welcome u at catforum

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hey welcome to the catforum! I'm sorry to hear about your loss but I hope you make some friends here that will help you through it. Everyone here is great and I'm sure they can work wonders with the healing process. The Rainbow Bridge section has great stories that might help you through this tough time. I hope you like it here and decide to stay for a long time and share with us wonderful stories,pictures and news about your cats or anything else you want to share with us. Have a great day.

-Randy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts