Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here; I've posted a few times on the Cat Chat forum.

I have 4 cats: Clover, Jasper, Jesse, and Tony. If you don't want to read all that I've written below, they're 2 longhairs, 2 shorthairs, completely different personalities.

Clover: an all-black shorthair, about 7 pounds, cute as can be! She's the one in the little picture on the side of the screen at the moment. I tamed her; she was probably born feral, found as a small kitten (somewhere between 6 and 8 weeks old) at the side of a highway with a bloody nose and mouth. She sleeps next to me at night in her little cat bed, which she tries to "nurse" on - probably because of being separated from Mom at a young age.

Jasper: an all-black longhair, almost 20 pounds! He's not fat though, just HUGE! He's a sweetheart, not a lap cat, but he'll sit in the room with us and keep us company. Screams when he wants attention. Loves to go under the chairs we're sitting in, as if that makes it easier for us to pet him. He's our guard cat; while the rest of the cats run away at the sound of the doorbell, he runs toward the door!!

Jesse: a gray and white longhair, about 10 pounds. Found in a feral colony at about 3 months old. He's a cutie!! He squeaks instead of meowing. He loves to jump up on laps, but only for a few minutes, then gets bored and leaves. He's our little airhead; the only one who doesn't know his name (after a year and a half of having him!!).

Tony: a gray and white shorthair, Bengal mix, about 12 pounds, Jesse's littermate. The most shy, but the most loving. Sleeps on my parents' bed at night. Almost never comes out from his hiding spot in the basement when it's daytime. He and Jesse play a little too roughly; Tony frequently has a bloody spot on the side of his head from their playing.

So, those are my kitties!! I also have a bunny, a Netharland dwarf mix, Oliver, and a betta fish, Frank. All of my animals are shelter rescues or adopted from no-kill organizations (except Frank, of course!).

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Thanks for sharing your neat stories of your brood, it's so interesting to read all about their different personalities and how they came to be part of your family! Looking forward to more stories, and pics!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts