Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I just wanted to show everyone my girlfriend and I's most prized possession, Token!.....He's very spoiled, but thats most likely our fault. A lot of family think he is kinda ugly....but I truly disagree! Maybe that is because he is ours, I'll let you be the judge.

Thank you!

Parker and Derica

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I appologize that I messed up, I did everything it said to, on how to post the pictures. I don't know what went wrong, any advice would be appreciated.....thanks

Parker :cry:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
You didn't mess up at all Parker - Yahoo doesn't allow linking.
Upload your pictures right here, in this forum; then right click on the picture, copy-paste the info from properties and then insert it in between . Can't wait to see your baby :wink:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks.....Here is one last picture, I promise.....I think that he looks neat because he is black with grey tiger patterns.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
It's a black smoke - just like my Jack!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 (<---hearts)

Don't worry -- he is gorgeous and he will only get more handsome as time goes on. Just look at Jack! :oops: *toots her own cat's horn* Anyway -- I just want to thank you for posting these pics -- because I didn't get to see Jack as a kitten, so I bet this was what he looked like. Thank you again -- you don't know how happy this makes me. I have lots of pics of Jack in my gallery on the forum if you want to see more of how he looks now. Us black smoke owners have to stick together. :)

...you don't happen to have kitten pics of a shaded silver torbie...do you? ;) jk

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi Parker and welcome to the Cat Forum. I hope you will enjoy this forum as much as I do.

Just one warning - Don't EVER threaten to stop posting pictures of Token, or you will be the recipient of a whole lotta stern looks from the rest of us. :wink:

What a cute kitten!

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
He's darling!! How could anyone call that sweet little face ugly??
Welcome to the forum, Parker, and keep the photos coming!! :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all very much!......I will get some more pictures up sometime soon, and again thank you all for the kind words....

parker

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Ugly? Au contraire! He's a real beauty! Look at those eyes! Look at those proportions! Look a those tiny kitten paws! Who could look at this perfect example of felinity and think "ugly?"

No one here, that's for sure!

Congrats on the kitten. You and your girlfriend have reason to be proud. :)

Where did you get the name Token? South Park? :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:D

We really hadn't thought of a name, until we actually saw him for the first time. We both instantly came up with the name Token, and the more I think about it, the more I think it fits him. Yes, we actually got the name from South Park, but I think that somehow we still would have came up with that name anyway :D :D . It just fits.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts