Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

Cat lover here and I wouldn't know where I would be in this crazy world if I didn't have my two best friends with me! :-D

Off hand I'm not sure of there breed but I believe them to be Main Coon's.

Kitty is 8 years old now (closest to camera) and Binky is 7 (of course farther from camera).

I'm running into some problems with Binky since I moved a few months ago and Kitty does have a weight problem that I want to see if I can get help on. Thats the main reason how I cam across this awesome forum! Glad to see a ton of cat getting together to help our furry little guys :)

Oh and I'm a 26 year old guy in case anyone was wondering! hehe

Glad I'm here and I hope I can help a few people as well as get some feed back myself.

-A

·
Super Moderator
26,491 Posts
Welcome!

Binky and Kitty are gorgeous!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Hes sitting right next to me and he appreciates the kind words :)

Here are two better pictures of Kitty

·
Super Moderator
26,491 Posts
Thanks, they are a handful sometimes. Good thing our cats are cute, huh?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your telling me! Sometimes I think they wear the pants in my house. Always waking me up early for food! hehe. I honestly couldn't picture my life without them right now. :kittyturn

·
Registered
5 Posts
Aww they are gorgeous!

I feel the same way about my cats and often tell people, I don't know what I'd do without them. They have been with me through good times and bad and always know when I need some comforting.
People ask why I go to the trouble of feeding raw, they're "just cats" and I say they are my responsibility, I adopted them and it is my job to give them the very best life I can or else I should not even have pets. They are my family and wouldn't you try to give a child the absolute best you could? They came with me from Canada and I would't give them up or leave them behind for the world :)
Anyway, welcome and best of luck to you all!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts