Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Emma from Ireland with 4 dogs and just one cat. His name is Amber and he is older around 10 years old. We feed our dogs raw but he won't eat it & choosing a good quality food that he will actually eat is tough. Right now he is on almo nature orange label chicken and rice but I'd like to get him on something better quality as he is a skinny thing AND a picky eater AND a senior. He likes the almo nature chicken and rice but it contains corn and all those other nasty things that I would rather not have in his food. My options are on this website if anyone can give a recommendation from what's there: Cat Food, Dry Cat Food on Sale now at zooplus

I was thinking Orijen.

Here he is - Amber

·
Premium Member
9,126 Posts
Welcome. What a handsome old man your orange kitty is! He looks like a curmudgeon! Your great dane is gorgeous by the way;

There are lot of great foods available on the market. I would feed him just soft or raw. On CF there is a whole section for those who feed raw to their cats. Also posting over in health and nutrition will get more responses on your food questions.

Were glad you are here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts