Cat Forum banner

Help me name my new kitty

2K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  faile 
#1 ·
Please help me name my new 5 month old kitty. Her mother was all grey and her father was blonde tabby/tiger. We've thought of Jigsaw because she looks like a bunch of random puzzle pieces but I'm not sure that's feminine enough. Splash sounds cool cuz of her colors but again, not "girly" enough. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks and happy new year!!!

See less See more
#13 ·
Hi,
A few names come to mind for me when I see her cute pic. You know looks can be deceiving and I see a little bit of "Trouble" in those pretty eyes. hehehehe I also like Zoe. I think she looks like a Lucy. Definetly a Lucy. It's a cute name and its a girl name. If she were my cat, I'd have to name her Lucy. :D

#18 ·
Most of our critters are named after favorite movie and TV characters. But Lemur is so called b/c she looked like one of those bug-eyed Madagascar lemurs as a kitten, and it's a fun, unusual name. So I think Jigsaw is fun. Or, if you have a favorite show/movie/book, use the name of your favorite character.

#19 ·
She has a name!

Well, after a lot of thought, we have decided to name our new kitty "Kachina" (pronounced "Kacheena"). We really liked Jigsaw and a some others that were recommended (thank you by the way :) ) but nothing seemed just right until the other night. We happened to be watching Jeopardy and an answer mentined the name "Kachina" and we both looked at each other and said "Kachina!" The name really rings a bell with us as well since it is one of our favorite trails to ski at a place here in New Hampshire. So, I guess you can say it's meaningful to us as well.

Thank you again for all the suggestions. Happy New Year!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.