Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here. I am owned by three cats now and they are the greatest things that have ever happened to me. I had two cats before I got my new 5 month old kitten today at the animal shelter (which is where I have gotten all my cats and so have my parents and siblings, thank goodness for animal shelters). She had a URI before and she was supposed to be healed, but still has it, so unfortunately, she can't meet her sisters yet. ANYWAYS... I need a name for her, not for sure what kind of a personality she has, she was playful at the animal shelter when she was feeling alright, but since shes sick and scared since shes in a new place, she doesnt want to come out of her pet carrier. But here's a picture of her. My two other cats have a picture on the cat photos thing, named Jasmine Mouse and Madison Claire, if you want to see them too.

Thanks in advance!
~Kalie

As you can tell her eyes are not feeling great right now, I wipe them every time I go in there but they are constantly watering! :cry:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Some thoughts :
Misty
Twilight
Angelique (Angel for short)
Vanimaa (beautiful in elvish, pronounced Vah-knee-mah)
Tarien(princess in elvish, pronounced tah-ree-en)
(yes I'm a Tolkien nut:D)

·
Registered
157 Posts
she looks like she could get away with a name like Sarah, but i prefer really peculiar names, like Nubia or Nephla...heh, the best way to decide is to just name what you see in them, dont think, just visualize...

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Carrie cause she loves her carrier.....ok so corny but that's what I first thought. She's so cute though :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts