Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked this little guy up today, he was free off Craigslist. Casanova still needed a playmate, so of course I just had to get him.
He is all white with bright blue eyes, and absolutely adorable.
I know he will make a good buddy for Casanova :smile:

Anyway, I need help naming him. I really love Mythology/Shakespearean type of names. What do you think would be a good fit that also sounds good with his brothers, Casanova and Dublin?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
He's gorgeous!

I love mythology names too (as my cats can attest) so I like that idea...do you have a favorite mythology or story? I usually pick a favorite mythology and find relevant names from that which seem to work well personality-wise.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Oooh I also just came across Yeshua, which is the Hebrew name for "a saving cry" (a cry for help which results in rescue)....and Felix, from the Latin for "lucky".....

I love naming things!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the suggestions!

It would be much easier if he was a girl, I had already planned on naming him Andromeda or Medusa :) (I tend to like Greek Mythology the most).
Boys are much harder to name I think.

So far I am really liking Hamlet, and also Perseus.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Well, if it's Shakespeare you like, what about Romeo...that is, if it wouldn't be too much for you to share your home with both a Casanova and a Romeo! :)

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
He would make a good Hamlet or Othello....! Or maybe an Atlantis or Deus? I think he's adorable!
I'd been thinking Othelllo, but now that you've metioned it I think Hamlet is good. ---let makes for the diminutive. The little guy.

What luck to get such a beautiful kitten.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts